For most businesses having a fully qualified member of staff dedicated to managing all of their HR administration would be an ideal solution to their needs.
This person would ensure that you had up-to-date, legislatively compliant staff records for all your employees, protecting them, and you, from potential problems. They would also deal knowledgeably with all of the paperwork required for new starters, leavers and everything in between.
Provident Fund Outsourcing
PF Trust Management
At Peopletime we can offer you all the functions of a fully qualified HR administrator but at a fraction of the cost of employing one. Giving you the same peace of mind and accessibility, without the costly employment overheads.
Our HR Administration service will give you the support and tools you need to effectively manage your employees, relieving you of the worries associated with ensuring you are legislatively compliant and giving you more time to spend on your business. It allows you to benefit from the breadth of expertise and efficiency we, as a dedicated HR Support company, are able to provide.
Our HR Administration service provides you with a dedicated member of our HR team who will be responsible for overseeing your HR administration and record keeping throughout your employees time with your business.
This typically includes:
- New Starter administration – offer letters, contracts etc
- Manage pre and post-employment references
- Check eligibility to work including visas
- Maintenance of HR Files (manual and electronic)
- Produce all relevant contract variation documentation
- Record sickness absence and liaise with payroll as required
- Record maternity/paternity absence and liaise with payroll as required
- Liaise with payroll on pension administration
- Leaver administration
- Provision of web based HR record keeping software
Organisations vary greatly in their HR Administration requirements and we will seek to understand your particular requirements and shape our service to meet your needs.
As part of the service we also offer you a range of management reports which will help you more effectively manage and make decisions about your staff and hopefully improve your profitability and efficiency.